Estimating sums and differences is a skill I have found students need a lot of opportunities to practice! I love to create engaging activities to help keep my students motivated while they practice! This game is great for students who need extra practice or a review! And today I would like to give it to my blog followers for FREE!
- Game Cards & Game Board (download here for free)
- Record Sheet (in download) or scratch paper
- Crayons or markers
- Download free resource
- Print game cards and game board on colored paper or card stock
- Cut cards
How to Play: (directions are also included in FREE download)!
- Students work in groups of 2,3,4 based on teacher preference
- Students each need their own color of crayon or marker
- Player one turns over a card
- Solve on record sheet or scratch paper
- Find the answer on the game board and color in the square
- The next player follows the steps
- The first player with 4 in row is the winner
- Players can keep playing to see who gets the most 4 in a row!