These clever ideas for organizing math stations are going to help keep your classroom tidy all year long! Each tip is clickable and will lead you to more details about organizing the math stations.
Use colorful storage drawers with wipe off labels to rotate your current centers throughout the year.
2. Use empty frosting cans to store card games.
3. Store your manipulatives with or near your centers.
4. Use zippered pencil pouches for centers. (Free labels here.)
5. Gallon sized Ziploc bags are super helpful.
6. Label clear shoeboxes for simple storage.
7. Number your baskets or bins for each center.
8. Prepare Math tubs ahead of time.
9. Wide plastic drawers are great for organizing centers.
10. Use a pocket chart and colorful labels to keep track of groups.