Are you looking for some great place value activities for your classroom! Let me share 5 of my favorites today!
1. Place Value using Task Cards: These task cards are perfect for reading 3 and 4 digit numbers!
2. Comparing using Task Cards: Use the task cards for a fun comparing game!
3. Ice Cream Matching Cards: Use these cards to match expanded form, standard form, word form and expanded notation.
4. Place Value Spinner Game: I love these cute spinners! Fun way to review place value!
5. Matching Game: Use these cards to practice place value!